First of all, I want to share a card I've made for the Lily Pad Cards challenge: "Virginia's view". I made it thinkg of a wedding happy wishes card. I hope you like it! :)
I usually don't play with Lily Pad Cards challenges because of lack of time but the inspirational photo is gorgeous and I couldn't miss it, so I made this card yesterday (the deadline is today!)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Bake me a cake", "Critters in the 'burbs", "Lunar lights" and "Ornate ornaments".
- Hero arts background stamp
- Jenni Bowlin inks
- Distress ink: "Tumbled glass"
- Memento "Tuxedo black" ink
- Pearls and rinhestones
Also, I want to thank you everyone for your support, I feel so lucky! My lovely and amazing friend Chari surprised me with the Liebster Blog Award. And my surprise was even bigger when Karin and Shien Shien chose my blog to receive that award too. I'm a follower of their blogs and they blow my mind away. Thank you, you really made my day!
What is the Liebster Blog award? Here is a quick explanation. 'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers (based on Google followers).
Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4. Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers.
And here are my chosen bloggers, I have a hard time choosing, I would like pick more than five ;)