Friday, July 20, 2012

Lawnscaping challenge #38

Hi!
I hope you're having a great week! I want to thank you the people that visited CHA and shared pics of all the new stuff on their twitter / facebook / blog. I wish I could go myself but thanks for making me feel all the excitement :)

Have you seen the gorgeous set of pics selected for the current Lawnscaping challenge? The theme this time is "Inspiration Photo" and oh yeah, that's inspiration! Love the colors and the summery feel of those pictures! As soon as I saw them, I started stamping and coloring :)


Of course, I've used "Admit One" from Lawn Fawn, it's perfect for this challenge! I hope you like my card!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Admit One
- Hero Arts stamps: Grid Pattern
- Dear Lizzy Neapolitan patterned papers
- Bazzil Card Shoppe cardstock: Sour Lemon, Cand Necklace and Robbin's Egg
- Hero Arts buttons
- Twine
- Vellum
- Mister Huey's mists: Custard and Pretty Pink
- Copics

18 comments:

Kari said...

I'm always so happy to see a new blog post pop up in my google reader from you!! Yet again you've made a gem! So fun, colorful and happy. Just makes you smile!!

Christiana said...

Wow, Yainea! Another absolute STUNNER! Your card is really in the spirit of the inspiration photo. I think you did an amazing job in capturing it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a perfect take on the pictures- I see so many elements you picked up from them and made this fabulous card - wonderful coloring too - as always!
Hugs, Karin

Kelly said...

love the vellum overlay! Just perfect for the challenge!

Elise C. said...

This is so cute! It definitely captures that summery feel! Wonderful!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!! Lee-Ann :)

Melissa Shea said...

So beautiful! I love all the little pretties here and there. The vellum and stitching and staples. So cute!

~ Jo ~ said...

awwww this is soooooo cute Yainea! I really love this stamp set too!

Hugs,
Jo

Kanan Pandya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kanan Pandya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kanan Pandya said...

Another great card by you...I love your creations,always bright and different. :-)

Jean said...

Fabulous on so many levels!

Cris said...

What a super cute card! Love how you added the vellum to the background! And the colors, just perfect!

Laurel Beard said...

Ok, stop right now constantly making such cute amazing things. Stop it right now! Not really! Love it. Another stunning masterpiece!!!!

Lalo said...

okay this is the second lawnscaping challenge where I saw one of your cards and had to click over...So darn cute AND now I'm a follower!!!

Lynnette said...

Oh wow, that's all I can say, this is gorgeous.

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous and outstanding fussy cutting!

Anonymous said...

Very cute -- love the colour combination!