The fun continues today because all the DT members are showcasing another Lawn Fawn set from the new release, Happy Easter. This one is a medium stamp set and it's full of cuteness: bunnies, a chick, easter eggs and a lovely sentiment!
This set is perfect for Easter of course, but it's also great for Springtime cards, birthdays... Just let your imagination fly ;)
This is my card for today, and as I used only the bunnies, I decided to make a custom sentiment so I removed the ink from the first "a" on the stamp, stamped the sentiment and embossed. Then, I used an "o" from Claire's ABCs and stamped it to create "hoppy easter". Hope you like it :)
For more inspiration and a fabulous giveaway, visit the Lawn Fawn blog, I'm sure that Kelly has an amazing video to show you this set in action too!
Thank you so much for your kind comments all these days, can't stop smiling! And thanks again for visiting my blog today! Hugs!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy Easter, Sunny Skies and Claire's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn papers: Pink Lemonade
- Lawn Trimmings: Lemon
- My Favorite Things die: Fresh cut grass
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Bazzil cardstock: Candy Shoppe collection