This is my second post today so if you're looking for the Lawn Fawn Release Week post featuring A Good Apple, just scroll down or click HERE. Thank you! :)
And if you want to have fun and get inspired, keep reading because it's time for another Lawnscaping challenge! The theme for this challenge is Bling it! So let fly your imagination and just add something sparkly to your challenge :)
Here's my card, I used the exclusive set for Studio Calico, Your future is bright and I added Stickles to the lightbulb, sequins all around and Perfect Pearls Mist on the blue lines of the sides.
Hope you feel inspired and join us! Our sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp, the lucky winner will get a $25 gift certificate!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Your future is bright (exclusive for Studio Calico)
- Lawn Cuts: Say Cheese, Hearts
- Lawn Trimmings: Lemon
- American Crafts My Girl 6x6 paper pad
- American Crafts Amy Tangerine Yes please! 6x6 paper pad
- Stickles: Stardust
- Perfect Pearls Mist
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Jenni Bowlin ink: Soap Powder