I hope you're having a great weekend so far! Now it'll be happier for sure because a new Lawn Fawn inspiration week is up!!
The first stamp set we're showcasing this time is a 4x3 one, Happy 4th, that is about the July 4th celebration. But, if you're an international like me, don't worry, you need this set too, lol! It has amazing images that you can use for any other celebration like a birthday, graduation or new year!
So I used it for a non July 4th themed card and I love how colorful and happy this card is, it really looks that is something to celebrate, isn't it? ;) I hope you like it!
Don't forget to take a look at the Lawn Fawn blog, I know you will love the amazing projects from the other DT girls! Also, Kelly Marie has a video showing the set in action and a giveaway!
Thank you so much for stopping by today, don't forget to come back tomorrow! Hugs!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy 4th, Winter Bunny
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue, Bamboo Leaves, Cottage Ivy, Danube Blue, Grape Jelly, Lilac Posies
- Jenni Bowlin ink: Chicken Feed
- Hero Arts ink: Butter Bar, Mint Julep, Tide Pool
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Bazzil cardstock