Thursday, September 19, 2013

Interactive card video! (Yes, video!)

Hi!
Just popping by to tell you that I'm sharing a video on the Lawn Fawn blog today about how to make this card from start to finish . There's a lot of time since my last video!! I hope you enjoy it!


Thank you all for making yesterday an even more special day. I <3 you!! Have a wonderful day!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters in the Sea, Year Two, Hats Off to You, So Much to Say
- Lawn Fawn papers: Pink Lemonade
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Glossy Accents
- Stickles

16 comments:

finallyfriday! said...

this card is fantastic! I always follow you! and your projects are amazing!
I also have a blog! come and enjoy all my posts if you want! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Cindy-y said...

I think you're my favorite! haha

Dawn @ the little mennonite said...

Wow! I am going to try making one of these. Thank-you soooo much for the instructional video! :)

The Mayes Family said...

Have you found a super sticky foam dot to make sure the piece stays on the coin? Love this card!

conil said...

Absolutely adorable...loved how this card would put a smile on anyone's face especially a chile.

byAnnette said...

Really Really Cute!
Great video too!
I like I can watch & read instructions

Mary-Anne V said...

Just saw how you made this on LF and just loved it! Wonderful interactive card.

lenny said...

Wooooow! This is really awesome!! So cool and very clever!! Totally love it!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

As Always - absolutely AWESOME! Popping over to Watch the video NOW!!!

Lizzy C said...

Yay a video!! Awesome tutorial, Yainea!! You should record more of your cards!

Angelica Carballo said...

Wow super wow!!! Felicidades tu tarjeta esta super ingeniosa y bella como de costumbre. Gracias por compartir tu arte.

Barb Ghig said...

Your card is absolutely ADORABLE, Yainea! Thank you so much for the video...I really enjoyed it, and I hope you will do more!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and cool!

pcm said...

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

~ Jo ~ said...

OH my Yainea!!! This card is soooo cute!!! I'm a dolphin lover, this card stole my heart!

Hugs,
Jo
xox