This week the Lawn Fawn DT is teaming up with Epiphany Crafts to feature products from both companies. I'm new to the Shape Studio Tools but I love playing with mine! I got the Pennant 25 and now I'm going to purchase the Round 25 one!
So I went the easy way and I made a card with a banner hehe. I love the new little acorn from Into the Woods and I couldn't wait more to make a card showcasing it. I applied some glossy accent on the acorn's bow so it matches with the banner.
For the chipboard letters, I just die cut several times each letter and glue them together, I love how they look, and it's an easy way to get dimension without having to put tiny foam adhesive behind each letter. Oh! And the stitched journaling card is from one of the Into the Woods journaling cards, I cut the title apart to use the cool arrow background.
Don't miss all the inspiration on the Lawn Fawn blog all week long! And, as always, thank you so much for visiting my blog today, hugs!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Woodgrain Backdrops, Into the Woods, Love n' Breakfast (bow), Milo's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn papers: Into the Woods
- Lawn Cuts: Cole's ABCs, Stitched Journaling Card, Into the Woods
- Lawn Trimmings: Peppermint
- Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool: Pennant 25
- Glossy Accents
- Papertey Ink ink: Fine Linen
- Memento ink: Love Letter
- Memento marker: Rich Cocoa