This is my second post today, if you're looking for my Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week card featuring Milo's ABCs, just scroll down or click HERE. Thanks!! :)
And if you want to join the fun of a new Lawnscaping challenge, you're in the right place! And this time the theme is making a project inspired by a Pinterest image, sound really hard, huh? ;)
Oh! And if you don't have a Pinterest account don't worry!! You can create an account and be inspired by all the pretty images there or you can link an image from another place, just be sure to share your inspiration source!
Here's my card! I made a cute couple of owls and die cut a circle as the moon so you can see the sentiment in the inside of the card
And here's my Pinterest inspiration photo:
I hope you like it and feel inspired to join us! Take a look at the other dt member's projects and don't forget that you could win an amazing prize from our sponsor, Lawn Fawn!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Winter Owl, Lucky Stars, Sally's ABCs, Home Sweet Home, Woodgrain Backdrops
- Lawn Cuts: Circle Stackables
- Memento ink: Rich Cocoa, Danube Blue
- VersaMagic ink: Turquoise Gem
- Distress ink: Vintage Photo
- Copic markers
- Studio Calico wood veneer stars
- Simon Says Stamp die: Holiday Shapes