During all the month of November I'll be sharing some cards using Avery Elle stamps because as I mentioned last week, I'm their November guest designer, yay! :)
My first card features Laurels, a gorgeous stamp set perfect for every ocassion with a super pretty handwritten font, I cut everything by hand and it was a lot of work, good thing there's a coordinating die set that it's totally on my wishlist.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope your week is being great, mine is being really busy lol. Hugs!
- Avery Elle stamp set: Laurels
- Lawn Fawn papers: Peace Joy Love
- Echo Park papers: Dots & Stripes
- Memento ink: Bamboo Leaves, Toffee Crunch
- Hero Arts inks: Butter Bar, Bubble Gum, Soft Pink
- Versamark ink
- Colorbox ink: Frost White
- White embossing powder
- The Twinery twine: Caribbean