Friday, November 22, 2013

Lawn Fawn + Thermoweb week - Lots of glitter!

Hi, happy Friday!!
It's the last day of Lawn Fawn + Therm·O·Web week, if you've missed this, go and take a look at their blogs because there's a lot of fun and inspiration, I tell you! ;)

So we've been playing with the Therm·O·Web stuff and I personally had a great time, they send me some cool products like the Glitter Dust gold spray that I love, it adds a gorgeous layer of golden shimmering to your project!
Also, I tried something new (for me, at least) with their Zots, I randomly covered the card base with them and pressed glitter with my fingers to get a fun and glittlery polka dot pattern, then I applied the gold spray. You can see on the pic that it really shines! hehe


I also covered a leaf with glitter to match the background. I never use other glitter than Stickles on my projects, I think it's messy and then I have glitter on my clothes and hair even after washing them lol! but I'm loving this new distress glitter, it's gorgeous! I only have two colors but I want more :D

Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a great weekend!! Hugs!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Woodgrain Backdrops, Our friendship grows
- Lawn Cuts: Tag You're it!, Stitched leaves
- Therm·O·Web Glitter Dust gold spray
- Therm·O·Web Zots
- Distress glitter: Spiced Marmalade
- Memento ink: Rich Cocoa
- Distress ink: Vintage Photo
- May Arts rustic twine

2 comments:

Cris said...

Wow! Super shiny, I love it! I have to try the zots to create the polka dot pattern, great idea ;-)

handmade_cass said...

Understated and beautiful. LOVE the glitter and color palette.