Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello Sunshine papers - Lawn Fawn February Inspiration week

Hi everyone and happy Monday!!
It's another wonderful day at Lawn Fawn Inspiration week and today we're featuring one of the new paper collections: Hello Sunshine. What can I say? I love it so much! Love the colors and patterns, they're sweet and easy to use, I find myself using them again and again :)

So I wanted to play a bit with the new papers and instead of making a card, I made little celebration set, with a drink and a treat, perfect for lots of occasions. I decorated a bottle of orange drink and made a box where you can put a piece of cake or pie, a cupcake... And decorated a matching wooden fork. Also I added a little tag where you can write or stamp something for your recipient :)


I hope you like it!!
Here are a pair of closer pics, I wish I had better photographer skills and a pretty place to take the pictures because the set is more cute in person



Don't forget to check out the amazing projects by the other DT girls and a great video and giveaway on the Lawn Fawn blog!

See you later! Hugs!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn papers: Hello Sunshine
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Starry Backdrops
- Lawn Fawn cuts: Stitched Scalloped Borders, Hearts, Tag You're it!
- Lawn Fawn twine: Lemon
- Avery Elle ink: Raspberry, Mimosa
- Hero Arts ink: Soft Pool
- Silhouette Cameo

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Such a bright and happy creation - just what we all need after the recent miserable weather - bring on Spring!!

Kelly said...

those water bottle decoration are the sweetest ever! darling!

Shona Chambers said...

These are all so gorgeous! I don't think you need better photos at all, the projects look so good. I can't wait to get my hands on these papers, the colours are just so sunny!!

lenny said...

Wow!! This is totally awesome!
Love the bright and happy papers and how you used them here!! FAB!!!