Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Spring - Avery Elle projects

Hello!
Happy Monday and Happy Spring!
Spring has already started! Well... Last week it was sunny and hot and now it's cold and rainy and I've got a flu but calendars say it has started :)

So the Avery Elle set I'm featuring this week fits perfectly because it's called Happy Spring! I love all the cute solid images of this set and it totally reminds me of Alice in Wonderland (I need to make a themed card!).


I made a little card creating a circle with the images and adding some natural twine and a banner with the sentiment. Here the banner in detail:


Also, I made a set of gift boxes, you can use this set for cute classy packaging too. I love how the look changes a lot just changing the color of the twine and adding some kraft.


Check out what my Mondays' buddie Nina has for you today, I love her card!! Today it's her last day as Avery Elle DT member, I'm going to miss her a lot but I wish her the best, have you heard the exciting news?! She's starting a new stamp company in April!! Stay tunned! :)

Also, a new DT member is starting today, a new Mondays' buddie for me and a very talented and sweet girl, check the Avery Elle blog to meet her!

I hope you feel inspired! Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a great week!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Happy Spring
- Avery Elle cardstock: Speckled
- Timeless Twine: Natural
- May Arts rustic twine
- 2" Circle punch

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the clean design of the gift box and bag. I agree - twine and kraft does give everything a different look.

Elise C. said...

That card is so cute! I really like the colors that you used and how everything fits so well together! :)

Elena said...

So beautiful! i love your projects!

Unknown said...

Those gift boxes are charming! Wonderful projects :)

Renee V said...

Gorgeous!!