Sunday, May 18, 2014

Chit Chat - Lawn Fawn May Inspiration week

Hello!!
It's day three of Lawn Fawn May Inspiration week and today we're featuring Chit Chat, a new set of sentiments with word bubbles and coordinating dies. I LOVE the fonts in this set, so cute and fun!

So I wanted to use more than one word bubble and I tried to find some of them that coordinate together. Finally I came up with this birthday card using the new stamp set with a great old one, Bake me a Cake. I hope you like it!

Birthday wishes

Don't forget to visit Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, a video and a giveaway! Thank you so much for stopping by and for all your nice comments!! 

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Chit Chat, Bake me a Cake, Home Sweet Home (the bird on the top)
- Lawn Fawn dies: Chit Chat
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copics

7 comments:

Maria Hage said...

Love the cake and the birds being part of the cake.Very cute card Love it, Love it!!

Kari said...

This is so adorable and sweet! Anyone would enjoy getting this card for their birthday!

crazymom said...

Oh you are so amazingly talented. I love this card. Thank you for sharing.

Judith said...

Great birthday cake -
uh, card! (-:

Unknown said...

Great combination of sets, Yainea!

Kathy JH said...

Oh my - I just love this card - simply adorable!

cghundley said...

So cute and
a great way
to use the
word bubbles.
Carla from Utah