This is my third post today! If you're here looking for my Lawnscaping challenge card click here. If you're here for my TAWS June guest designer cards, click here. Or just scroll down :)
It's Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and Avery Elle week! This week the Avery Elle design team is playing with some of the most popular products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L such as their 3D Foam, E-Z Runners, Adhesive Sheets, etc. After visiting here, be sure to check out the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog for even more inspiration using both companies products! Don't forget to comment on the blogs throughout to week to be entered to win a fabulous prize!
I made two cards mixing products from both companies and I had so much fun!
On my first one I used 3D foam and Dotz and I combined some different sets from AE, you know I love doing that! ;)
For my second card I used 3D foam hearts covered in glitter to create a very simple anniversary card
I hope you feel inspired, don't forget to visit Avery Elle blog to see what Caryn has for you too! Hugs!!
- Avery Elle stamp sets: Many Thanks, Red & Goldie, Woodgrain & More, Storybook
- Avery Elle inks: Pure White, Celery
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D Foam white squares, adhesive sheet, Medium Dotz
- Memento ink: Rich Cocoa
- Copic markers
- May Arts rustic twine
- Avery Elle stamp sets: So Happy
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D Foam hearts, 3D Foam white squares
- Simon Says Stamp stencil: Falling hearts
- Distress glitter: Tumbled Glass
- White embossing paste
- Blue thread
- Echo Park Paper: Dots & Stripes