Hi there and Happy Monday!!
Is there a better way to start a week than with a Lawn Fawn Inspiration week? Because today is the first day of the June inspiration week! And we're featuring today Beep Boop Birthday, a 3"x4" stamp set sith robots! I don't know you, but I've been waiting a lot for a cute robot set like this one :)
This was the first set that I inked from this release, and the first card I made was this fun party invitation, where I used silver ink to color the robots and stamp the word bubbles, I love the way it shines!
And to cheer you up for this upcoming week, I decided to celebrate a little party and share these cupcakes with all you, I really wish I could!! Enjoy your virtual vanilla cupcakes, they're calorie free! ;)
I used the lovely stitched circle from Stitched Party Banners to create the cupcake toppers and Louie's ABCs for the numbers, those big number dies are perfect for parties!
I hope you like my projects! Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, a video and a giveaway!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Beep Boop Birthday, Clark's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn papers: Hello Sunshine
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Colorbox ink: Silver
- Liquid Pearls: Daffodil, Key Lime
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Beep Boop Birthday, Clark's ABCs, Harold's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn dies: Beep Boop Birthday, Stitched Party Banners, Stars Stackables, Louie's ABCs, Large Stitched Journaling card
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka
- Copic markers
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Avery Elle ink: Celery, Aquamarine
- Avery Elle cardstock