Monday, June 9, 2014

More TAWS cards :) - Fly By

Hello and happy Monday!

Just a quick post to show you two more cards that I made as a The Alley Way Stamps guest. This time I've been playing with Fly By, a stamp set full of cute flying bugs.

For my first card I did some coloring and combined the butterfly from the set with patterned paper.


For my second card I created an ombre and very colorful piece of cardstock and I stamped some of the butterflies following the same colors. First I stamped them and then I went with color pencils to created some depth using a darker color.


I hope you like them!! Thanks for stopping by, hugs!

Supply list:

First card:
- TAWS stamps: Fly By
- American Crafts papers: My Girl
- Cuttlebug embossing folder
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Lawn Fawn twine: Lime
- Copic markers

Second card:
- TAWS stamps: Fly By
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Scalloped borders
- Lawn Fawn twine: Silver Sparkle
- Hero Arts inks
- Color pencils
- Distress inks

No comments: