Friday, August 22, 2014

#Smile, we have a Winner!!

Hello!

I have a card for you featuring one of the sets from the latest Avery Elle release (we will have a new and amazing one very soon!! stay tuned!!) It's called #Smile and it has a big and cute polaroid :)


And here's what I made with it. I've been inspired by Elena's monster card and that stunning background so I decided to create a background full of text (combining most of the sentiments in the set) for my card too.

Happy birthday #smile

The sentiment is from Surf's Up, I love that cool imperfect font, specially for masculine cards, it's hard to find non elegant or cute sentiments, don't you think?
Also, I created a window using Avery Elle Signature dies so you can see the paper on the background and the card looks less dark :)

Oh! I didn't forgot about that little giveaway!! *wink*
And the winner is....
Drum roll....


Nat Quebec!! Big congrats!! Please send me an email with your address so I can send those goodies to their new home :)

I'd love to be able to send somthing for all the people who left comments because you are the best!! Each one of them made me smile and make me feel very happy and grateful... So I'll have another giveaway soon to celebrate my birthday in September!! Yay!!

Oh... I also received some comments in spanish and that means a lot to me so sorry but I want to say thanks to them too :)

Mil millones de gracias a la gente que me sigue desde España, me hace muchísima ilusión cuando recibo comentarios o e-mails en castellano y me encanta ver que cada vez más os animáis con las tarjetas, y qué cosas tan bonitas hacéis!! De verdad, muchas gracias y un puñado bien grandote de besos desde Galicia! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: #Smile, Surf's Up
- Avery Elle dies: Signature dies
- Avery Elle papers: Sorbet Collection
- Avery Elle inks
- Copics
- Glossy Accents

No comments: