Saturday, September 20, 2014

Love you a Latte + Rectangles - LF September inspiration week

Hello!
The fun continues during the weekend because it's the second day of Lawn Fawn September inspiration week!

Today's star of the show is Love you a Latte stamp set + coordinating dies and I love love love this set!! I love coffee and tea so I needed this one hee hee. Also I think that the fact that the sentiments are made from the steam is so cute and brilliant!

I made a Christmas card with a circle die cut to highlight the chocolate cup, and used Snow Day paper colection for a great Christmas color palette. I continued the steam with a black marker to make it longer and conect it with my cup inside the circle. I know it's still not too cold but... hmmm... hot chocolate with marshmallows!!

LoveYouALatte_CristinaNuñez1

Today is the day of Stitched rectangles too but these new dies are so amazing that you're going to see them used on lots of our projects during all this release week :)

I made a card using the rectangles as windows and created a scene with a set from last year's release, Winter Sparrows, they are so cute!! The background is colored with Distress Ink with some water sprinkled on top with my hands.

StitchedRectangles_CristinaNuñez_1

Here's a little cose up

StitchedRectangles_CristinaNuñez_2

I hope you liked my projects! For more inspiration, a video and a giveaway, don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

Supply list:

Love you a Latte card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Love you a Latte
- Lawn Fawn dies: Love you a Latte, Stitched Rectangles, Circles Stackables
- Lawn Fawn papers: Snow Day
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copics

Rectangles card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Winter Sparrows, Joy to the Woods, Bannerific
- Lawn Fawn dies: Winter Sparrows, Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn papers: Snow Day
- Distress ink: Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copics

5 comments:

Carol McCready said...

I love your cards. They are so cute.

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards but I am particularly in love with the cocoa card. It's just too freaking cute!

irisesther54 said...

Very nice cards. Love the little sparrows.

Tami B. said...

I've said it before & I really do need to this- I should start a Pinterest board for nothing but Yainea cards. Your work just blows me away.

Beth H. said...

You are so talented! Love all of your creations. I really like how you inset the cup and candy cane. The patterned paper combinations are brilliant!