Welcome to the 3rd day of Lawn Fawn October inspiration week! Today we're featuring Scripty Joy die and Winter Penguin.
I love the font on the Scripty word series, it's so cute!! This joy die is perfect for Christmas cards, I wish I had some of these with Spanish words!!
For my card I paired it with the frame from #awesome and one of the Scripty snowflakes and I hanged a pair of gloves from the y of joy, everything in a wintery color shcheme that I absolutely love :)
I don't have glittery paper in every color but here's a little trick, I embossed the word with glittery clear embossing powder!! Hehe I love how it looks!! Also it's my first time trying the no line Copic coloring technique, so fun!
I've shared before my penguin card, during the sneak peak week but just in case you missed it, here it is again ;)
Thank you so much for stopping by!! Don't forget to check out the other projects from the DT on the Lawn Fawn blog, they're amazing!! Kelly has a video too... and a giveaway! :)
Have a nice day!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Frosty Friends, Deck the Halls
- Lawn Fawn dies: Scripty Joy, Stitched Snowflakes, #Awesome, Frosty Friends, Stitched Frames
- Lawn Fawn papers: Sweater Weather
- Lawn Fawn twine
- Versamagic ink: Sea Breeze
- Versamark ink
- Glittery clear embossing powder
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Winter Penguin
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Hills
- Prismacolor pencils
- May Arts ribbon
- Memento ink: Love Letter
- Hero Arts ink: Soft Pool
- Stickles: Baby Blue
- Embossing paste
- Simon Says stencil: Snow