It's Monday again and we have a new Lawnscaping challenge ready for you! This time the theme is Patterned paper, sounds fun, right?
For my project today I CASEd this card from Anni, I just love the skecth and colors so I had to make my own version! I hope you like it :)
So what are you waiting for? Take the patterned paper out from your stash and create something with it, we're sponsored by Simon Says Stamp so you could win a great coupon to their store! And if you need more inspiration, visit the Lawnscaping challenge blog, the girls have made amazing projects!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Milk & Cookies
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Party Banners, Stitched Rectangles
- Simon Says Stamp dies: Holiday Shapes
- Lawn Fawn papers: Snow Day
- Crate Paper papers: Love Notes
- Lawn Fawn flair: Let's Polka!
- Cuttlebug embossing folder: Candy Cane Stripes
- May Arts ribbon