Monday, November 3, 2014

Falling for you - Lawnscaping challenge #93

Hi there!
For those of you who celebrate, I hope you enjoyed Halloween! Here's still not very popular but I made a decorated cake to celebrate it :)
The rest of my weekend was pretty crazy with our dinning room being painted and we planning a little trip for November, I'm super excited!

Finally, Fall brings cold and rain, I know it probably sounds weird but I've been missing a true Fall so I'm happy! And talking about Fall (and this is pure coincidence ;)) the new Lawnscaping challenge is about Fall! Pumpkins, leaves, you know... Sounds lovely, right?


I enjoyed a lot making this card, I love this cute pair and I couldn't wait more to ink them again, I love the yellows and oranges, it feels cozy!

Falling for you

I know that you're playing with your Fall stamps these days so you have some extra fun joining our challenge! We're sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and they're offering a $25 gift coupon to the winner, so cool!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day! :)

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Hedgehugs, Joy to the Woods, Sweater Weather, So Thankful
- Lawn Fawn dies: Hedgehugs, So Thankful, Hillside borders, Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn papers: Sweater Weather
- Memento ink: Tuxedo black
- Hero Arts ink
- Copics

8 comments:

Yukari Y. said...

This card is absolutely AH-dorable! Love it! I really need to get this hedgehog stamp set :)

lenny said...

Loooove how you combined all those different stampsets!! And the sentiment ... fab!!! Love your card!!

Esther Rovira Sancho said...

Your cards always make me smile, so fun the scene with the hedgehog (uuufff esta palabra me va a costar aprenderla...) ;)

francesca said...

this card is beautiful yainea!!!
It's so sweet! :)

Renee said...

Adorable!!!

Samantha Mann said...

Squeal! This card is so adorable!! I love those little hedgehogs!! Eek! And combined with the colors and birch trees and pumpkins...perfection!

Heidi C. said...

Such a sweet card, I love your choice of colors! Those hedgehogs are adorable, thanks for all the inspiration! X♡

Beth H. said...

Too cute! Love those hedgehogs!