I hope your week is going great :)
Today we're celebrating the new Avery Elle Winter release with a blog hop where you could see projects from the DT using all the new products, I know you're going to love it!!
I made a Valentine's Day card using the new Elle's Alphas and Dotted Borders. I also used some old favorites: More Stories and Finished Frames. I had some fun playing with mists and watercolors, it's not my usual style and I love to go out of my comfort zone sometimes :) I hope you like it!
To celebrate our December 2014 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Here's the order of the hop in case you missed any entry!
Avery Elle / Jamie
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day :)
- Avery Elle stamps: Elle's Alphas, More Stories
- Avery Elle dies: More Stories, Dotted Borders, Fini9shed Frames
- Washi tape
- Mists and watercolors
- Lawn Fawn twine: Silver sparkle