Monday, January 26, 2015

Thinking of you - AE card

Hi again!

This is my second post today so if you're here to see the cards I made for La Pareja Creativa, just click here or scroll down. Thanks!! :)

It's my turn featuring Dotted Borders dies from the Avery Elle winter release. I've been using these dies in other cards with other new sets because they're a perfect touch in every card. I love that subtle and gorgeous touch of embossed dots on a border.


This time, I went super simple and used the curvy hills to create a scene. I love that they have stitches on both sides so, with one cut, you have two stitched curves ready to use!

DottedBorders

I used More Stories for my scene and I wanted to crate the effect of a lake so I mirror-stamped the cute hedgehog as he was reflected on the water surface. I hope you could figure it hahaha

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great Monday!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: More Stories
- Avery Elle dies: Dotted Borders, More Stories
- Avery Elle papers: Everyday collection
- Distress inks
- Copic markers
- Lawn Fawn twine: Lemon
- May Arts ribbon

12 comments:

papel de manzana said...

Una vez más, me dejas sin palabras....

papel de manzana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sabbycat said...

I love this card -- such a cute idea to put his reflection in the lake. I like those dies too.

Yuki said...

Such an adorable card! Your mirror stamping looks amazing, love the reflection!

judy said...

I love your CAS, adorable card!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

What a beautiful card! The reflection is brilliant!

stamptopy said...

Pero qué cosa más bonita! Es súper tierno, me encanta! Un beso!
eva

Jenna said...

So cute card, Yainea!!! The mirror efect is very clever! I love it! Have a great day.

Deepti Stephens said...

How cute!! Love the mirror stamping technique.. :)

Esther Rovira Sancho said...

Adorable! Love this reflection effect!!!

francesca said...

lovely card! :)

Galina said...

So cute, almost like hedgehog in the fog:-)