Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Modern thank you card

Hi again!

This is my second post today, if you're looking for my card for Lawnscaping Challenges #99: CAS, click here or just scroll down. Thanks!

It's my turn featuring the Avery Elle Thank You die from the winter release. I love the font, it's modern and gorgeous and you can use it for all kind of recipients!


I must admit that I had a lot of fun making this card. I went with a modern style, not what I usually make but I enjoyed the process like a little girl.

Thank you die

I know it's super simple but it has some different textures and materials and then, that starry background made with embossing paste and covered with vellum... it's super pretty in person! It was just an idea that popped in my mind during the process and I love it a lot!
The color combination was inspired by a layout I saw in Pinterest, I love the natural tones mixed with that bold fuchsia :)

Thank you die - detail

Thank you so much for your visit, I really appreciate it! Have a nice day!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle dies: Thank you
- Avery Elle cardstock
- Embossing paste
- Vellum
- Cork
- Wooden hearts

5 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

Oh my gosh - this is amazing!! The colors are FANTASTIC and I am in LOVE with with those angles! Wow!!

Heidi C. said...

I think that it's awesome, I lovely the different textures and the bold thank you!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous design with great texture from the wood grain and cork! Beautifully done Yainea!!

Yuki said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors and layout!

Shona Chambers said...

What a brilliant design, absolutely love it!!