Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was a great one! We went to the mountains to visit my grandfather and enjoy the snow. Here in the city, we had some snow but not so much and it said goodbye last Friday. Today the day is much warmer and the sun brights in the sky :)
Valentine's day is this Saturday so love is in the air already and I have a pair of Lawn Fawn projects to share with you and celebrate this lovely holiday.
First I made a pair of tags using Stitched Stackable Circles and Whale You Be Mine to decorate a gift. With a simple kraft wrapping this gift looks cute just adding some handmade love, don't you think?
I cut the bows with my silhouette using Let's Polka papers, the ones with the heart pattern are just perfect!
Also, I made a card using Love You a Latte, Harold's ABC's and Wish You were Here for the custom sentiment.
The hearts on the background were cut with the Hearts dies and for the papers I mixed Let's Polka with Snow Day.
I hope you like them and this helps to inspire you n your Valentine's projects :)
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice start of the week!
- Lawn Fawn stamps:
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Stackables Circles
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Love You a Latte, Harold's ABCs, Wish you Were Here
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Stackables Circles, Stitched Stackables Rectangles, Love You a Latte
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka, Let's Polka Mon Amie, Snow Day