Monday, March 23, 2015

Party bunny Avery Elle card

Hi again!

This is my second post today, if you want to see my Lawn Fawn inspiration week projects, click here or just scroll down. Thanks!!

Party Bunny is one of the new sets from the Avery Elle spring release and I've been playing with this little one. It can be used for Easter, Birthdays, Baby Showers and general celebrations, it's a keeper! :P

   

I used it with some balloons from Party Balloons to make a card that I can use as a congrats card or birthday card, very handy hehe
I combined several Avery Elle inks with different patters from Avery Elle as well. I love the wide range of colors that they created for their papers and inks :)

hip hip hooray

I hope you like it! Thanks for your visit, hugs!!

Aupply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Party Bunny, Party Balloons, Ellie
- Avery Elle dies: Party Bunny, Party Balloons, Finished Frames
- Avery Elle inks: Raspberry, Magenta, Fizz
- Avery Elle papers: The Brights collection, The Happy Collection, The Sorbet Collection

1 comment:

Yuki said...

Such a pretty CAS card! :)