Monday, March 9, 2015

You are plane cool - AE card

Hello friends!

I hope you had a great weekend! It was sunny and nice here, it looks like Spring is just around the corner! Ahhhh I loved enjoying some sun and a warmer weather for some days. It will be cooler again at the end of the week but let's enjoy it while it lasts :)

I have a fun card to share with you today using Fly By a new stamp set with coordinating dies from the Avery Elle spring release. I just love the idea of the sentiments made with the plane's trail!

   

I created a little scene with the plane and stamped a custom sentiment with Elle's Alphas. I also used the new Happy paper collection, I love those bright colors! And having the matching ink (Strawberry) is just the cherry on top :)

Plane Cool

I used white Liquid Appliqué because when you heat it with your heat gun it looks puffy so it was perfect for the trail and clouds to give a fun look and some dimension to the card.

Plane Cool - detail

I hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, big big hugs!!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Fly By, Elle's Alphas
- Avery Elle dies: Fly By
- Avery Elle papers: The Happy collection
- Avery Elle: Strawberry
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- Liquid Appliqué



3 comments:

Yuki said...

Such a pretty and fun card! I absolutely love the liquid applique, the texture looks gorgeous! Have a wonderful day! :)

Katie said...

Such a great card.

Ruth G said...

Such a great way to use the Liquid Applique!!! Thanks so much for sharing!