I hope you're enjoying your weekend! Let's add more fun to it with the start of the Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Yay!!
Today we're featuring a fun set, Best Pun Ever that is full of simple images and fun coordinating puns. Also, there are some smiley faces to add to the images. In my opinion, this set is perfect for CAS and quick cards so I went with that style :)
I used distress paint in white to distress the edges and give the card a more delicate and romantic look. Also, I love the gold-pink-aqua combo :)
Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration using this set and comment there for a giveaway :)
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice Sunday!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Best Pun Ever, Clark's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn dies: Best Pun Ever, Stitched Scalloped Borders
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka Mon Amie
- Distress Paint: Picket Fence
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Copic markers
- Golden cord