Sunday, April 12, 2015

Best Pun Ever - LF April inspiration week

Hi!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend! Let's add more fun to it with the start of the Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Yay!!

Today we're featuring a fun set, Best Pun Ever that is full of simple images and fun coordinating puns. Also, there are some smiley faces to add to the images. In my opinion, this set is perfect for CAS and quick cards so I went with that style :)

Tea-riffic mom

I used distress paint in white to distress the edges and give the card a more delicate and romantic look. Also, I love the gold-pink-aqua combo :)

Tea-riffic mom - detail

Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration using this set and comment there for a giveaway :)

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice Sunday!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Best Pun Ever, Clark's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn dies: Best Pun Ever, Stitched Scalloped Borders
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka Mon Amie
- Distress Paint: Picket Fence
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Copic markers
- Golden cord

9 comments:

Kari said...

So sweet! Reminds me of Beauty and the Beast - have you seen it?! Hope things are going well for you Yainea! Big Hugs!!

Julie C. said...

So cute! Love it!

Teresa Doyle said...

Yainea, your card is absolutely adorable. I love it! TFS!

Amanda said...

This is such a cute card. I love how you used gold embossing for the sentiment and softened the patterned paper with white ink.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute card. Would you mind letting me know what copic colours you used (the numbers)? jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

Bonnie said...

This is so adorable

annastampincave said...

Such a sweet card :)

annastampincave said...

Such a sweet card :)

Yuki said...

Another super sweet card! I love the distressed edges, it gives the card such a soft appearance!