Hello and happy Saturday!
Welcome to the second day of Lawn Fawn inspiration and release week. Today is the turn of a new 3D die, awww this Milk Carton is too cute!!
I had to pair it with the Milk & Cookies stamp set and created a gift box of cookies, it's really simple but I love that it looks super cute with just a pair of embellishments. I prepared some milk and cookies for my photos and when I finished I ate some of the cookies with the milk... I deserved them... right? ;)
I think this die is perfect to make cute gifts, party favors... Did I say that I love it? haha
The DT has made amazing projects with this die so go to check them on the Lawn Fawn blog and don't forget to comment there for the giveaway!
Thank you so much for your visit, hugs!!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Milk & Cookies
- Lawn Fawn dies: Milk Carton, Circle Stitched Stackables
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka Mon Amie
- Lawn Fawn twine: Red & Pink
- Lawn Fawn wood veneers: Hearts
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers