Saturday, May 30, 2015

Milk Carton - Lawn Fawn June inspiration week

Hello and happy Saturday!

Welcome to the second day of Lawn Fawn inspiration and release week. Today is the turn of a new 3D die, awww this Milk Carton is too cute!!

Milk Carton 1

I had to pair it with the Milk & Cookies stamp set and created a gift box of cookies, it's really simple but I love that it looks super cute with just a pair of embellishments. I prepared some milk and cookies for my photos and when I finished I ate some of the cookies with the milk... I deserved them... right? ;)

Milk Carton 2

I think this die is perfect to make cute gifts, party favors... Did I say that I love it? haha

Milk Carton - detail

The DT has made amazing projects with this die so go to check them on the Lawn Fawn blog and don't forget to comment there for the giveaway!

Thank you so much for your visit, hugs!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Milk & Cookies
- Lawn Fawn dies: Milk Carton, Circle Stitched Stackables
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka Mon Amie
- Lawn Fawn twine: Red & Pink
- Lawn Fawn wood veneers: Hearts
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers

8 comments:

Julie C. said...

OMG! This is super cute! A milk carton die... this is a must have!! ^_^

BubblegumPaper said...

Yainea, this is simply adorable. I love the colors you chose. And the cookies look scrumptious!!!

littlesavedgirl said...

I love it! Sooooo cute! Great job! 🎉👍🏻👏👏🏽

suzie said...

Darling idea! Can't wait to get the milk carton die!

Unknown said...


Yummy, cookies and milk. Life is good!

superxshar0n said...

I love that you incorporated Lawn Fawn's wood veneers! I always have a hard time deciding what to do with those little guys~

www.sharonstamped.wordpress.com/
@sharonstamped on Instagram

Teresa Doyle said...

This is really cute. I love it!

pamboe said...

Perfect for my granddaughter!