Wednesday, May 27, 2015

You're my cutie pie - AE card

Hello!

Today I have a sweet card to shre with you, and I mean sweet because it's full of pies! I used Humble Pie stamp set from Avery Elle to create it and this is the last card I made with this release because the next week we'll be showing the new Avery Elle Summer release, it's huge and it's amazing, stay tuned!! ;)


I love purple Greens, blues and purples are my favorite shades but it's hard to see a card using purples, right? I wanted to add one more to that short list and then I saw that Caryn, my Avery Elle buddy, has another purple card for the same day, so cool!!

Cutie Pie

Well, my card is pretty simple, I stamped a tone on tone background with the different pies and stamped and colored another on white cardstock. Then I used a die from Dotted Borders for the doily border and some washi tape on the bottom, easy peasy! :)

Thank you so much for your visit, have an amazing day!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Humble Pie
- Avery Elle dies: Dotted Borders
- Avery Elle notecards
- Lawn Fawn twine: Silver Sparkle
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Jenni Bowlin ink: Lavender Sachet
- Copic markers
- Washi tape

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

SO CUTE!

CraftyTime4U said...

Oh Yainea this is so genius and cute! I love it!

Birgit said...

What a cute card! Love it!