Wow! I'm sure you've already seen the new products at the Avery Elle blog these past three days, this release is simply amazing!! It's full of fun, trendy and cute stuff!
I'm featuring Geek Love, a new stamp set with coordinating dies full of possibilities and accesiores to customize your very own and favorite geeks ;)
Of course, the bubble words "I love you" "I know" totally remembered me of Star Wars so I did my best to create a card based on the universe. I cosplayed the geek couple as Leia and Han with some masking and selective coloring to create a congrats card perfect for a couple of Star Wars lovers.
I also used the new Burst die, and stamped with silver ink the circle so it remembers like a Death Star, maybe? I know it's a storng imagination exercise but I think the whole look works :)
For the background I used white enamel for the stars and heat embossed the sentiment (from the new Amazing stamp set) with white embossing powder.
Oh! Another new element is that cool 3d banner, from Wonky Stitches dies!
I couldn't help myself and made another card with just the geeky girl on it. This one is more office-oriented. I'm very proud of the idea of stamping the sentiment on a real piece of post-it lol!!
I love the possibilities of customization for the boy and girl and I enjoyed a lot the different looks I achieved on scrap paper until I was finally decided.
To celebrate our Summer 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, June 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, June 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
In case you're missed or you want to start from the beginning, here's the hop order:
Avery Elle / Jamie
Thank you so much for stopping by today, enjoy the hop and have a nice day!!
Star Wars card
- Avery Elle stamps: Geek Love, Simply Said: Amazing
- Avery Elle dies: Burst Die, Wonky Stitches
- Avery Elle inks
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copic markers
- White liquid enamel
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
Adorkable girl card
- Avery Elle stamps: Geek Love
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Prismacolor pencils
- Office supplies