Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Lawnscaping challenge #108: Stars and/or Stripes

Hello!!

A new Lawnscaping challenge starts today, woohoo!! This time we have an easy one for you: Use starts and/or stripes on your project.


For those of you living in the USA, this challenge is perfect for a 4th of July project but you have a lot of different possibilities if that's not the case.

I made a baby card and I chose to use both stars and stripes. It's a simple card but with a fun addition: I used a stars pattern printed acetate sheet, it's from Studio Calico and I love it sooo much!

Congrats

I combined an old stamp set, Plus One with a new product, the Puffy Cloud border die and I added the stripes with a patterned paper in the inside of the card.

Congrats - detail

I hope you like what I made! Don't forget to check the Lawnscaping blog for more inspiration on how to use stars and stripes on your projects. I'd love that you join us this time, you could win an amazing prize from Lawn Fawn!


Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice day!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Plus One
- Lawn Fawn dies: Plus One, Puffy Cloud borders
- Lawn Fawn papers: Pint Sized Patterns: Beachside
- Lawn Fawn twine: Lemon
- Copic markers
- Stars acetate sheet from Studio Calico

4 comments:

Yuki said...

This card is so cute! I love the unique design using acetate!

KimCreate said...

I love this card! So adorable!

francesca said...

oh thi scard is so sweet Yainea!! :)

Nana Griffin said...

Sweet! Love it so much.