Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Christmas wreath - Avery Elle card

Hello!!

I'm here with another Christmas card, this time I'm using Fa La La stamps and dies by Avery Elle.

  

I'm REALLY in love with this set!! The sentiments are just gorgeous and, as you'll see soon, I'm going to use them again and again :)

FaLaLa

I added some fun details to this card and I really enjoyed the process of making it. Using different green inks from Avery Elle, I created a wreath with depth but I wanted more so after stamping some red berries, I used red enamel to get more dimension. Then I added twine and ribbon, a banner sprayed with glittery mist and finally glittery borders. A lot of texture and dimension and a lot of fun :D

Fa La La - detail

I hope you like it! Thanks for your visit and have nice week!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: FaLaLa
- Avery Elle dies: FaLaLa
- Avery Elle inks
- Red liquid enamel
- May Arts ribbon
- Glittery spray
- Green glittery tape
- Lawn Fawn red twine

No comments: