Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Let it Snow border and Mini Snowflakes - LF inspiration week

Hello friends!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today with the feature of a bunch of new word dies and Mini Snowflakes.

I used Let it Snow border and Mini Snowflakes in my card combined with Snowy Backdrops die and Winter Alpaca. I LOVE Winter Alpaca, it's so so cute!!! I thought the Let it Snow sentiment goes perfect with the Winter Alpaca pun so I had to use it! hee hee

Let it Snow

First I cut a lot of mini snowflakes and adhered to the background, the white on white looks pretty, it's like and embossed background :)
For the sky I stamped a distress ink pad on an acrylic block, sprayed with water and stamped on white cardstock. When it was dry I die cut it with Snowy Backdrops and a circle die.

Let it Snow - detail

I hope you like my project! Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more projects and a giveaway!

Thank you so much for keeping with me during this inspiration week, have a wonderful day!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Winter Alpaca
- Lawn Fawn dies: Winter Alpaca, Let it Snow border, Snowy Backdrops, Mini Snowflakes, Hillside borders
- Distress inks
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Washi tape
- Copic markers

8 comments:

Zarah said...

I love this card so much! It's my favorite of all the inspiration week cards, and one of the prettiest cards I have ever seen. You are SO talented!

Unknown said...

Beautiful details, love it!

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG!! Your card is SUPER CUTE!! I've added everything you've used to my wish list!! How FUN!!

Megan said...

Such a cute card! I like the tone-on-tone snowflakes with the little highlighted scene.

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Yainea, this is SO ADORABLE! Really adorable. What a beautiful card. I love hoe you die cut 'Let it snow' in blue. It really sets off the whole focal image. Great work!

Doris said...

Yainea, your card is sooo cuute! I love the Alpaca stamp set. Your just makes me want it more!!

Tami B. said...

This is a darling card.

Full d'Scrap, Anna said...

Wooow! I Love this card! It's adorable!