Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lawn Fawn & Chameleon pens week

Hi there!

Sorry, this post is late!! I'm moving to another city so it's being a bit crazy around here, I have my supplies divided between both houses and boxes here and there so I need to organize a lot of things before I can go back to routine again.

I'm sure you have already seen this card last week on the Lawn Fawn blog. We celebrated Lawn Fawn and Chameleon pens week and I made a Fall themed card using Harvest Season stamps and dies.

Thank you so much to the people of Chameleon pens for sending some pens to play with. I have now two sets of pens from Chameleon: Cool Tones and Pastel Tones, and I used almost all of them on my card. If you don't know them, the great thing about them is that you can go from the light shadow to the darkest shadow of a tone with a single pen, so you don't need to blend 3 or more pens.

Many thanks

I found them a little tricky to use at the begining but it's because they don't work like the pens I am used to, I went to the Chameleon pen's blog and watched some of their videos to learn and then picked my pens and enjoyed coloring the little images of this card he he!!

Many thanks

I made a window card to get the feel of more depth in my scene. I used Distress inks to color the background and I heat embossed the corn plants with yellow embossing powder.

I hope you like it! 
Thank you so much for stopping by, have an amazing day!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy Harvest
- Lawn Fawn dies: Happy Harvest, Oval Stackables, Grassy border
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's polka in the dark
- Lawn Trimmings: Lemon
- Chameleon Pens: Cool Tones set, Pastel Tones set
- Distress inks
- Memento ink: Tuxedo BLack
- Versamark ink
- Yellow embossing powder


1 comment:

Yuki said...

Very cute! Good luck on the move!