Today we're celebrating the Avery Elle winter release and, as always, we have a blog hop party!
This release is full of cute and fun sets, I know you're going to love it!
I'm featuring a super cute mini, Mon Cheri, these cute and happy cherries totally make me smile! I made a simple and feminine card. For some reason when I think of cute cherries, I think of doilies too lol! So I had to use one :)
I paper pieced the little cherries and tied my sentiment with some twine.
I colored the white hearts of the blue patterned paper with a pink Copic to match better my color palette, I wanted a bold background paper :)
Of course, I couldn't stop there, I also wanted to take out my Copics and color those pretties hehe!
I also wanted to try a new die: Envie Dies and create a cute mini envelope. Or two. Or three :)
And I made little party invitations. Super simple, but I love them!
These little envelopes are super cute and perfect for including a little note with a gift. I know I'm going to use them from time to time :D
To celebrate our Winter 2015 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 6th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 7th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thank you so much for stopping by have a great day!!