Monday, December 14, 2015

Crazy cool - Avery Elle card

Hello and happy Monday!

Wow Dec 14th already??? Time flies!! Do you have all your Christmas stuff ready? Eeek! Not me! I still haven't bought a single present but every year is the same way, I love to do it the last few days... No rush = no Christmas! lol
Do you love to have everything ready ahead of time or are you like me? :)

Anyway, all the new releases are non-Christmas related, looking ahead to Valentine's day and Spring time so my card today is also non-Christmas because I'm featuring one of the new sets of stamps and dies from Avery Elle, Crazy.

Crazy

I love that this set has two dies, with and without outilne, the possibilities are super cool! I played with both dies and kept the card super simple. I just used the biggest die on white cardstock, popped up that panel with foam adhesive and placed in the hole a piece of cardstock that I cut with the other die and colored with Copics.

Crazy - detail

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, big hugs and have a nice week!

Supply list:

  

2 comments:

Yuki said...

Such a fun card! And I'm a lot like you, I usually wait until the last minute get all of my christmas shopping done lol!

byAnnette said...

Fun to have two dies to play with!