Just popping by to share a card I made using the new stamp set from Lawn Fawn: Chirpy Chirp Chirp. I can't stop giggling each time I see it, the big sentiment with the translation is too cute for words!!
I started by masking the mountain of eggs with the chick on top, coloring with Copic markers and fussy cut everything.
For the background I first heat embossed the clouds with white embossing powder and then colored with a blending foam tool and Spun Sugar distress ink. I added some deepness to the clouds with a pink Copic marker.
For the sentiment and grass I used Lawn Fawn ink which I'm loving more and more each time I used them, the coverage is great!
I hope you like my card and feel inspired to create with this fun set! Thanks for stopping by!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Chirpy Chirp Chirp, Sunny Skies
- Lawn Fawn dies: Chirpy Chirp Chirp, Stitched Rectangles Stackables
- Lawn Fawn paper: Blue Jay cardstock
- Lawn Fawn ink: Deep Sea, Mermaid, Freshly Cut Grass
- Distress ink: Spun Sugar
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- White gel pen
- Copic markers