Sunday, March 20, 2016

Just For You - Lawn Fawn March inspiration week

Hi!!

Welcome to day 2 of Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Today we're featuring a super handy stamp set (well, two sets actually!) Just For You and Just For You Labels.


They're great for stamping tags, gifts, envelopes, the back of our cards... Great, huh? I think my favorite is the "Made with <3" one but I didn't use it this time :)

Just for you tags 2

I used Birthday Tags with the Tag You're It dies combined with Perfectly Plaid paper to create a pair of tags perfect to give with your creations, I love baking and crafting so I'm really happy to have this on hand!!

Just for you tags 1

I used colorful Lawn Fawn inks to coordinate with the paper and give a fun touch to the tags. I hope you like it!!

For more inspiration, a video and a giveaway, check out the Lawn Fawn blog! Thank you so much for stopping by, see you tomorrow!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Just For You, Just For You Labels, Birthday Tags
- Lawn Fawn dies: Just For You Labels, Tag You're It
- Lawn Fawn paper: Perfectly Plaid
- Lawn Fawn twine: Yellow, aqua
- Lawn Fawn inks: Hippo, Carrot, Fake Tan, Plastic Flamingo, Wild Rose
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Fake Tan, Guava

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love the use of plaid! (I sent an email earlier I hope you got it!)

byAnnette said...

So luv these tags!
All the details and layering!

cghundley said...

Fun tags, great
design and colors!
Carla from Utah

Andrea Shell said...

Such cute tags!

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Yainea, I am so glad to see these today. I saw them yesterday and was disappointed I couldn't tell you how much I love these! I am a tag 'fanatic' and these are just beautiful. Just pinned them, TFS!