Happy start of the week! We continue to showcase the new products at the Lawn Fawn blog in the 4th day of March inspiration week :)
Today we're playing with the new Let's Polka paper collection: In the Meadow. This time the colors are super fresh, it remembers me of summer: Watermelons, lemonade, strawberries... So with this on mind I created this card:
I paper pieced the strawberries from Summertime Charm. I also used the new Scripty Friends die cutting it 3 times and adhering all of them together for a thicker word. It looks happy and colorful, isn't it? haha I hope you like it!!
Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more DT members projects, a giveaway and a video from Kelly :)
Thanks so much for your visit, have a nice day!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Summertime Charm, Smitty's ABcs, Flirty Frames
- Lawn Fawn dies: Flirty Frames, Everyday Sentiment Banners, Scripty Friends, Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka in the Meadow
- Lawn Trimmings: Black Tie
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black