Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sending Hugs - AE card

Hello!

I've been sick with a flu and fever the last few days but I'm feeling better now, phew!! I hate when your head wants to make things but your body is not cooperating at all! I passed all *precious* Sunday just sleeping and super tired after several bad days :/

So I'm posting this card one day late, ooops sorry! You could see it yesterday, at the Avery Elle blog but, anyways, here it is! :)
I'm featuring the new Woodland Wonders stamp set + coordinating dies, and I created a scene combining this stamps with an old set: Let it Snow, that is a Winter/Christmas set but has some solid trees that I think match greatky with this set.

Sending hugs

I used Copic markers to color the images and Distress markers for the background, it's a really simlple card but I love its soft old-book look. Like a fairy tale ilustration from when I was a child :)

I hope you like it, thank you so much for stopping by!

Supply list:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Es impresionante. En cuanto la he visto en el Feedly, he pensado "esta tiene que ser de Cristina"
De verdad, tĂș eres de otro planeta, no?
Un besazo!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card!

Lynn Put said...

This is a darling scene that you've created, your coloring is fantastic. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Tami B. said...

Pinning this one....so cute!

Mary-Anne V said...

adorable how you combined the two sets. I love the sense of depth you created!

Jamie said...

Oh this card is fantastic! Yes it reminds me of my childhood illustrated books! LOVE this card :)

Ginny said...

really beautiful card. tfs!