Thursday, April 14, 2016

Mother's day card + video!

Hi there!!

Today I'm sharing a fun Mother's day card at the Lawn Fawn blog and I made a video showing you how easy it is to make! :)
You can see my video at my youtube channel here:


I used Mom + Me stamps and dies with Stripey Borders and Sripty Mom die, a perfect collection to make cards for moms, don't you think?

Best hugs

I also decorated the inside of the card, is something that I always love to find in a card but I barely do. It's super simple but I think is sweet to find something more in the inside :)

Best hugs - inside

I used Stripey Backdrops with an acetate sheet so you can see the patterned paper through the lines

Best hugs - detail

I hope you enjoy this new video, thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Mom + Me
- Lawn Fawn dies: Scripty Mom, Scalloped Circles, Mom + Me, Stripey Backdrops
- Lawn Fawn twine: Lemon
- Lawn Fawn papers: Perfectly Plaid

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

This is adorable and so clever!