Welcome to the Avery Elle Summer Blog Hop!! There are a lot of new amazing products and all the DT is featuring them along the hop. I hope you are enjoying it!!
I have two cards to share with you using the new Ribbit Ribbit and That Bites sets. And I also made a video showing you how I made my ombré vellum backgrounds and first card with Ribbit Ribbit:
I used Clean Color Real Brush markers to color my scene and I added fun texture to my card with felt clouds and lily pads. I think it's a great birthday card for Spring or Summer and I hope you like it!
I used the same vellum technique on my second card, using the new That Bites stamps and dies. I really love this sentiment with that fish, it makes me giggle!
This time I added a bit of sparkle with some sequins and colored cardstock waves above the vellum piece. The fish is colored with Clean Color Real Brush markers too.
To celebrate our Summer 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 29th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 30th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
And, in case you were lost during the hop, here's the complete list of participants: