Monday, May 16, 2016

Girly tags with Avery Elle stamps

Hi again!

Having a bunch of all ocassions tags on hand is great when you are in a hurry. I think I can help a bit with these easy and quick to make tags :)

Skating By Tags

Today I'm on the Avery Elle blog featuring Skating By stamps and dies. I decided to make a set of tags and I started coloring the backgrounds of my tags. Then I stamped the images and placed on top thinking of which colors I'd use on the girls... And... What if I don't color them?

Skating By Tags - detail 2

So, finally, I only colored the bow, bracelet and "thing on her hand". I think they look different and original, al least haha. And I love the contrast with the colorful background. I hope you like them but, in any case, you can color them to finish your set of tags :)

Skating By Tags - detail 1

For the base tags I used the big tag from Pocket Tag dies because it's just the perfect size I was looking for. I cut the pocket but then I tought it'd be a great idea to fold it and leave the pocket behind so you can add a little surprise inside :)

Thanks for you visit, big hugs!! Have a wonderful start of the week!

Supply list:

  

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness these are sweet tags. I love them, of course I would! I am a bit of a tag fanatic! LOL TFS your amazing tags!