I have a new Lawn Fawn video to share with you today! It's another interactive card using Slide On Over. I hope you like it!!
I used Critters in the Jungle and made a swinging monkey for a fun thank you card. I used a lot of green on this card to remember the jungle :) And I kept it super simple because I wanted the little monkey to be the star of the show.
You can see the complete process of how I made it in the video (I included spanish subtitles too) and you have the complete list of supplies below. This new Slide On Over dies make me super happy! I love making interactive cards and now they are so easy and quick!
Thank you so much for your visit, have a great day!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters in the Jungle, Big Scripty Words
- Lawn Fawn dies: Critters in the Jungle, Slide On Over, Stitched Circle dies
- Lawn Fawn twine: Lime
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka in the Dark
- Memento ink: TUxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Shabby Shutters
- Copic markers