Monday, August 1, 2016

Birthday treat bag and Hot Chick card

Hi there!

Today I have two Avery Elle projects to share with you using  I'm Late and Hot Chick.
These projects are the last ones I'll be sharing from these release because next week We'll celebrate a great blog hop to celebrate th new release.

But here are today's projects ;)
For the first one I used the Hot Chick mini stamp and I kept the card very simple. Just a watercolor background and some sparkling touches to give it a modern and girly look :)


I used products from the lasts colaborations, the clear sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh and I colored the chick with Tombow pencils. I like this fresh combo of greens, yellows and silver!


My second project is a birthday treat bag using I'm Late and Large Treat Bag Topper. The sentiment is from A Tag For All and I arranged the snail so the balloon's string went over the i, I thought it could look cool :P


I colored the image with Copic markers and tied some twine around the topper's handle. This kind of dies are super useful to create quick and cute treats. I did mine in no time and a diy envelope always feels spaecial.


I hope you feel inspired by my projects, have a wonderful Monday!! Big hugs!!

Supply list:

   

   

   

   



1 comment:

Jennifer Reece said...

so clever and very cute!! IT's always a pleasure to see your creations. TFS!!