Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Christmas cards using Avery Elle

Hi!!
I have a pair of Christmas cards to share with you using products from the Avery Elle newest release!

I'm featuring Comfort & Joy on my first one, the sentiments on this stamp set are simple amazing!! I picked my favorite and created a simple card making a chalkboard ornament with a clear shaker on the back.


I made the shaker with the Fuse Tool and filled it with a mix of red and pink sequins. 
To create the chalkboard effect I first heat embossed it on white and then stamped it with white ink on top and rubbed de ink a bit here and there.


My second card features Holiday Spirits and I just used this set to create the card! Yes, I'm surprised haha because I'm always mixing different sets on my cards :P


I went with a very graphic design, and a very limited palette but I added some sparkling details like the glittery silver stripe, sequins and touches of Wink of Stella on the bottles.



I hope you like my cards, thank you so much for stopping by, big hugs!!



Supply list:


    

2 comments:

Lena said...

They are both so cute and fun. Love the shaker element on the first card and the fun sentiment on the second card. Very festive :-) Thanks for sharing.

Susi said...

Both are fabulous cards, Yainea! Love the simplicity of the Holiday Spirits card, but that wee strip of glittery silver paper definitely gives it the "wow" factor!