Monday, November 7, 2016

Lawn Fawn & Chibitronics colaboration + video

Hello and happy Monday!

This week Lawn Fawn & Chibitronics are collaborating again and I couldn' be happier! I LOVE Chibitronics products! :)

This time I made a Holidays card using the Frosty Fairy Friends stamp set, creating a Winter scene. And I made a video showing how I made everything. You can see it and all my videos at my Youtube channel.


I hope you enjoy it!!

I colored everything with Copic markers except for the background, that I used Distress inks, it's a pretty simple card, the most tricky part is the circuit, but it's easy as well and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me, of course!



You can see more Chibitronics + Lawn Fawn projects these days at the Lawn Fawn blog, don't miss them!!

Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice day!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Fairy Friends, Frosty Fairy Friends, Tiny Tag Sayings
- Lawn Fawn dies: Fairy Friends, Frosty Fairy Friends, Stitched Hillside Borders, Circle dies
- Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire
- Copic markers
- Memento ink Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Stickless: Crystal
- Irresistible pico embellisher by Imagine Crafts: Wedding Dress

3 comments:

Ali said...

This turned out incredible! I just love the lights and how they appear to glow outside of the glass enclosure. So cute!!

francesca said...

hermosa!!!!! this card totally stole my heart!!ihih! The scene is so perfect, the fairies are so pretty, the background is amazing (that sky is so beautifully blended!!)... i loove every detail!! :) And with the chibi lights is magical!! :) You are so talented, seeing your cards always makes me happy! xoxo

Saphyre said...

I really love this card. I loved it so much I ordered the stamps sets & dies and the Chibitronics starter set!!
I have one question:
If you send the card, how do you stop the card from shining inside of the envelope? I wouldn't want the card to be dead by the time it gets to the recipient!
Thanks for the help.