Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sending hugs - AE card

Hi again!

This is my second project today so if you are here looking for my Lawn Fawn December inspiration week post, just scroll down or click here. Thanks!!

For this week's post at the Avery Elle blog, I've been playing with the Trees dies and I wanted to create a very neutral card that could be used for different occassions. I used the dies to create a group of trees (how cool is that??) that I heat embossed with a woodgrain pattern and clear embossing powder and then added a bit of shadow using Pumice Stone Distress ink.


For the background I used Distress inks too and then I sprinkled some water and ink on top. The little bird house has been colored with Copic markers.
Finally I added my sentiment on a piece of vellum, I love doing that!

Thanks for your visit! Hugs! :)

Supply list:

No comments: