Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Unicorn Rainbow Party ideas {+ video!}

Hi there!

I'm a bit late with this post because I made this project for the Lawn Fawn inspiration week but I made a video of it and because of little issues with my computer I couldn't have it done in time.

But better late than never, huh? This video is a bit different, some kind of experiment because I'm not making a card, instead I'm sharing how I make different party elements to throw an unicorn rainbow
party just trying to give you some ideas. I hope you like it, maybe it's a little obvious for some of you how I made all this but maybe it's helpful for someone so here it is! :)


Also, I know I use a lot of stuff, that's because I'm lucky to be a part of the Lawn Fawn design team but if you don't own some of this stuff you can just use other things. You can use normal circles instead of scalloped ones, you can hand cut the banners, hand draw the letters and numbres, print them or use stamps instead... This are just general ideas so use your imagination if you want give this a try and I know it'll become amazing :)

I didn't use the elements for a real party (but I sure ate the donuts with my bf lol) but I took some photos of the elements in action just to give you an idea on how they'd look ;)






Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!!

Supply list: